Woodson Ridge offers you the best of both worlds; Close to shopping and nightlife with the peaceful atmosphere of large private lots.
About The Neighborhood
Woodson Ridge is designed to provide spacious southern living with all the modern amenities you could ask for. Enjoy a vibrant, farm-style community with large lots and expertly crafted single family homes. Lots in phases 1-3 are now available. Drop by or call for details.
- Spacious single-family homes starting in the $350’s
- Bring your own home plan or discuss custom options with your Realtor.
- The neighborhood features 11 acres of open space
- Located about 7 miles from Puskus Lake Recreation Area
- Relax and socialize at the Woodson Ridge Pavilion and event space
- Located within the highly ranked Oxford School district
- Only 6 miles to the historic Oxford square
- Home to the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
- Located in Lafayette County, Oxford was founded in 1837 and named after the British university city of Oxford
11 acres of open space.
6 miles from the historic Oxford Square
7 miles from Puskus Lake Recreation Area
Pavilion with event space.
Oxford is Where it’s At!
Woodson Ridge is located only 6 miles from the historic Oxford Square. Touted as the “Cultural Mecca of the South”, creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford’s rich history, small-town charm, and creative community. Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences and as the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels, there is always something here to immerse yourself in. We invite you to experience all Oxford has to offer!