About The Neighborhood
Woodson Ridge is designed to provide spacious southern living with all the modern amenities you could ask for. Enjoy a vibrant, farm-style community with large lots and expertly crafted single family and cottage style homes. Phase 1 is now open, so be sure to drop by or call for early options.
- Spacious single family homes starting in the $350’s
- The neighborhood features 5.5 acres of open space
- Located about 7 miles from Puskus Lake Recreation Area
- Over 1 mile of paths and walkways
- Relax and socialize at the Woodson Ridge Pavilion and event space
- Located within the highly ranked school district of Oxford High
- Only 4 miles outside the city of Oxford, Mississippi
- Home to Ole Miss University and is counted as one of the top 20 fastest growing towns in the USA
- Located in Lafayette County, Oxford was founded in 1837 and named after the British University city of Oxford
5.5 acres of open space.
3 acre lake with fishing pier.
Over 1 mile of paths and walkways.
Pavilion with event space.
Oxford is Where it’s At!
Woodson Ridge is located 4 miles outside of the city limits of Oxford, Mississippi. Touted as the “Cultural Mecca of the South”, creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford’s rich history, small-town charm, and creative community. Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences and as the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels, there is always something here to immerse yourself in. We invite you to experience all Oxford has to offer!